Friday, July 31, 2009

Last night's dream 7/31/09

Don't foget to visit my art website at www.elliottnight.com

Last night I dreamt that there was a power failure and I was sitting in the complete pitch dark. Rosebud, or was it Nigel?, was curled on my lap and I was eating a popsicle somewhat frantically as I could feel it dripping down my hand and arm. I think I see a little pinprick of light outside the window so I get up to investigate. I press my face against the window and realize that it's a train coming at me. I look down and see that there are tracks running through my living room and I think, "Oh great! I just vacuumed this place!" The train rushes at me and now the little pinprick of light has become a huge searchlight and I look down and see that I'm holding a sack of organic potatoes and not Rosebud or Nigel. I step off the tracks at the last possible second and the train whooshes past me. In the caboose I see my family. They all wave. I wave back. We blow kisses to each other. A white crow flies across the tracks. I drop the back of potatoes and then all the lights come on.

No comments: