Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last night's dream 10/03/09

Last night I dreamt that I was sent into the past to uncover some mystery that would help things now in the future. I had a partner with me. When we traveled into the past we were invisible to everyone there. We "beamed" in near a small lake. I peered around a boulder at the edge of the lake and there was Jackie Kennedy (I don't think she was an Onassis yet) in a little rowboat with LBJ. LBJ was leaning forward to tell Jackie something. Other people were walking around the lake and suddenly people started to see hazy outlines of my partner and me. I could tell because we started getting funny looks and people began rubbing their eyes and talking urgently with their friends. Dogs began barking and growling at us. I thought it best to try to make some kind of contact. I walked towards a young couple but they ended up walking through me. I began shouting, "We are from the future! We are in a space / time rift!" But people panicked and began running away. I looked for the small boat on the lake, but it was gone.

No comments: