Monday, October 26, 2009

Last night's dream 10/26/09

Last night I dreamt that Rosebud, Nigel and I were doing an aerobics workout DVD. Rosebud was standing on her hind legs in black sneakers that she bent down and pressed a button on and they pumped up. She picked up the cutest tiny set of black barbells and then kind of gave me the hairy eyeball. I said, "Wait for your brother..." Nigel was still struggling to put on his pink sneakers and Rosebud finally dropped her dumb bells with a litttle clunk and put his sneakers on the right feet for him and then tied them and pushed their little button to pump them up for him. He leapt to his back feet and started walking around mewing pathetically. Rosebud hissed, "They're behind the chair..." and Nigel went behind the chair and found his even more adorable little pink barbells. They both stood in front of the screen waiting for me to hit the start button. I was on the couch with a festive alcoholic beverage in my hand. We were all ready to work out.

No comments: