Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last night's dream 10/21/09

Last night I dreamt that I was the same size as Nigel and Rosebud. It was dinner time and I had a heck of a time opening their can of cat food but they were pretty insistant that I find a way and since I didn't have their claws and teeth, (yes!, they were prepared to use them against me), I had no choice but to use my ingenuity. Making espresso was a bitch but talk about worth it! The world's largest cup of coffee! Using the toilet was frankly kind of scary. The tub was great though, Olympic o-shympic. When it came time to play chase those cats really wore me out. Just because I was their size didn't mean I possessed their abilities. So while Nigel could leap off the top of the stairs and hurl himself through the air to the bottom, I had to take them one by one. Needless to say I got pinned to the ground quite a bit and both cats, more than once, clamped my delicate neck in their jaws. Thank goodness we all knew we were only playing. Now grooming time was another story and I had to run and jump into a cupboard when I saw those tongues coming at me. Nap time was the best! We'd form a little pig pile in the middle of the bed cozied up in a blanket and all three of us would purr and purr and purr.

No comments: