Friday, October 2, 2009

Last night's dream 10/02/09

Last night I dreamt I was watching "The Closer" on DVD. I was on the couch and flanked by two angels. The opening scene comes on and both angels say, "The husband's secretary..." I didn't get it at first but eventually it dawned on me...that was the killer. So as soon as I figured it out I returned to the menu and just before I started the next episode I said very nicely, "Hey you guys! Don't blurt out the killer! I want to be surprised, okay?" They both nodded and said, "Sure, sure, sure." So I started the second episode and no sooner did the opening scene start then they both yelled, "SISTER!" I paused the DVD and glared at both of them. "Oh, sorry, sorry." "Yeah, uh, sorry...." they muttered and murmured. "I'm going to go make us some popcorn and when I come back I'm going to start the third and LAST episode on this DVD...I want to watch the entire episode without knowing who the killer is unless I FIGURE IT OUT!" I paused for dramatic effect. "Do you understand?" I asked kindly. "Sure, sure, sure." They said in unison. I went out to the kitchen, made the popcorn, and returned with a giant bowl which I held and we all dug into. I looked at each one, staring into their eyes purposefully. They smiled back and gave me the "Got it!" look. I started the DVD and they both screamed, "Jealous Insurance Broker Guy!" I hung my head in defeat. I got up, took out "The Closer" DVD and shut off the TV. We sat in the dark eating popcorn.

No comments: