Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last night's dream 11/07/09

Last night I dreamt that Rosebud, Nigel and I were going to the Gay Pride Festival. Rosebud had on a torn T-shirt that just said PRIDE on it in big black letters and a pair of really adorable black combat boots. Nigel had on pink Hello Kitty sneakers and a rainbow tutu. I had on a Xena warrior outfit for some reason. As is usual, the cats were walking upright. Rosebud had on her MP3 player and I could here Cheryl Crow blasting out of her ears. "You are going to go deaf young lady..." I started. "What?" she replied and I took the bait and said again, "You are going to..." then I saw her snickering. Nigel was humming YMCA and carrying one of his Q-Tip sticks with the fluffy ends removed.
"Why is the guy going to have a good time at the Y, Mom?" he asked.
"What honey?"
"The guy, Mom, the guy! The young man..."
"Oh, well, because he can find many ways to have a good time."
"Like what?"
"Well...honey...he can get himself clean and have a good meal..."
"Oh! I like a good meal, Mom!"
"Oh hon, I know you do..."
"What else can he do at the Y, Mommy?"
"He can make real his dreams."
"I want to make real MY dreams..."
"That's great Nigel! I wouldn't expect less from you."
"Mom, do YOU want to go to the Y and make real your dreams?"
And then I woke up. But the answers is yes. I would love to make real my dreams.

No comments: