Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last night's dream 11/10/09

Last night I dreamt I was in the "bad" part of town. For some reason I had paid this gang $300 for a sightseeing tour of the area but they weren't sightseeing me anywhere they were doing their drug money pick up run and buying stolen goods from the trunks of cars. I was getting pretty frustrated but what could I do? They were, after all, gangstas. After we had stood around the back of a black bruised Buick for about 30 minutes I just could not take it anymore and I demanded my money back. They laughed. I told them if they didn't give me my money back I was going to follow them everywhere and talk and talk and talk and talk and then I started talking and talking and talking and they realized that I wasn't joking. One of the guys pulled back his jacket and flashed a gun but for some reason I just kept right on talking "Ohyeahmanlikeagunisgoingtostopthisstreamofconsciousnesswhynotjustgivememydamnthreehundreddollarsbackmotherf*ckerandwecangoourseparatewaysbutwithoutthatgreenI'mhangingwithmyboysFOREVERmanandImeanthatImeanthatImeanthatshowmemoregunsmanshowmeallthegunsIwillcreateasongaboutgunsandsingittoyouoverandoverandovermaybeI'llstartnowwanttohearmygunjamnowmybrothers? And so on. Finally they all do the fabulous defeated "tsk" sound and hand over my money. I walk away triumphant but I'm shaking like a leaf.

No comments: