Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last night's dream 9/29/09

Last night I dreamt that I was watching Lawrence Welk on TV. I was wearing a very loud floral mu mu and fashion pumps. I was drinking a really nice rich delicious coffee milkshake from Coldstone Creamery and I had on big thick reading glasses. Rosebud and Nigel were both up in my ample lap. I glanced over at the clock it was 7:23 pm. Under the clock was the calendar it was 2059. I was 98 years old! I went and looked in the fridge it was packed with tapioca pudding, whipping cream, creme brulee, steaks, butter, sausage, bacon, and club soda. I opened the freezer...lots of meat, shrimp, lobster, puff pastry, and lemon-aide. In the cupboards, several varieties of pasta, Little Schoolboy cookies, butter cookies, a few cans of tuna and then the rest of the cupboards were filled with cat food. I thought, "Wow...that retirement fund I was so worried about running out...I guess it didn't!" I crumbled up some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in a bowl, poured organic whipping cream in and grabbed a spoon. As I settled in to my rocker and grabbed the remote I thought, "Damn! Life is GOOD!"

No comments: