Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last night's dream 8/3/09

Last night I dreamt that I was in a high-end shoe store. I was trying on Jimmy Choo's and Manolo's and the like. Nothing was fitting right and I was getting chisky. The clerk knew he was losing a sale so he turns to me and says, "Wait right here Ma'am...I have something special in the back that I think will be perfect for you." So I wait and I pick up shoes and plunk them back down. I see my reflection in a mirror and realize my face is all scrunched up with dissatisfaction. I unscrunch it and try to remain optomistic. The clerk returns with two shoes boxes. He sets them on the floor and guides me to a chair in front of the boxes. I sit. He kneels down and opens both boxes at the same time with a theatrical flourish. Inside each box is a bunny. One box has a black bunny sitting on white tissue and the other box has a white bunny sitting on black tissue. "Now these babies!, he crows, "These babies are you!"

No comments: