Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last night's dream 8/8/09

Last night I dreamt that I was in a hat store and I was trying on all of these wonderful hats. Big blue hats with fluffy cloudlike ornaments and tall black masculine hats of silk and leather bits and yellow swirly hats of gears and springs. All colors, all shapes. They all looked really good on me but every time I tried on a hat my head would get one size smaller. I didn't notice it at first and that proved to be a big mistake. By the time I did realize that something wasn't quite right my head was about three sizes smaller than my body. I wondered if my head would always be so small or if, over time, it might return to normal size. I decided to hightail it out of there, but just as I reached the door I saw the shoe section!

No comments: