Monday, September 14, 2009

Last night's dream 9/14/09

Last night I dreamt that I was making spaghetti and mmm, mmm, mmm did it smell good! I had on a cocktail outfit with my apron with the cats all over it over the dress. I had on these fabulous Prada pumps (which I really wish I owned in real life because they were not just fabulous they were FABULOUS. Sigh.) I had on big gloves and was waiting for the water to boil for the pasta while I was simmering the sauce. I tidied the kitchen while I waited and then I started staring at the water. "A watched pot never boils..." I thought as I continued to stare at the water. I stared and stared. I turned the heat up to the highest level and stared some more. I saw a pop on the surface of the water. "Ah hah!" I shouted scaring the cats. But no other activity occurred in the water. I saw a speck on the surface of the water and got out my magnifying glass. I looked through it to find a small speedboat with a very tiny woman skiing behind it. She was decked out in a pink 1960's one piece and a matching swim cap. She laughed and waved at me as the small speedboat cruised across the water in the pot. I turned off the flame under the pot, got out another pot and filled it with water. I set it on another burner and lit the flame. I peered into the pot waiting for the water to boil.

No comments: